(M3L1) Lesson 1: Introduction to Linear Block Codes
In this lesson, linear block codes are defined and described in terms of generator and paritycheck matrices, the parity-check equations for systematic code are derived, and encoding of linear block codes is discussed.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Define the linear block code.
- Define the generator matrix.
- Define the systematic linear block code.
- Define the parity-check matrix.
- Know how to implement the systematic linear block code.